8 Key Metrics to Transform your Business Results
Creating a truly remarkable customer experience has long been known as a competitive advantage that can transform your business results. But how does a business consistently provide this high-quality experience? What are the steps? How is a customer experience initiative measured? How does it improve the bottom line?
Thriving in the Customer Age
Thriving in the Customer Age provides a simple framework with eight key metrics that can be applied and used to measure your customer experience initiative results, tied directly to the bottom line.$24.95
Who this book is for:
- Executives who wish to learn how to transform their organization’s Customer Experience
- Sales Leaders that want to “bake-in” the best practices and ROI of CX
- CX leaders needing support to prove ROI on their initiatives
- Marketers who are being tasked with the responsibility of the end to end customer journey
- Entrepreneurs that wish to learn about the one competitive advantage they can create regardless of product, service or sector they are in
- Any member of any team that wishes to level up the customer experience of their organization
All organizations have a customer journey, and many grapple with how to meet increased customer expectations. Due to the internet age, world-class experiences are shared easily and often, and remarkable customer experiences that were once rare are now regularly showing up in social media feeds, and are now expectations that all organizations are judged against.
This book demystifies one of the most important sales and marketing practices that can help you level up, futureproof your business, and lay down a solid foundation for digital transformation. It’s a detailed, step-by-step guide to help you map, design, measure and iterate the customer journey in both B2C and B2B organizations.
Not only does it detail the process and methodology, but also shows you how to track and improve performance of every component resulting in improved revenue and profitability. In my opinion, every organization that wants to compete in the modern marketplace needs to understand these concepts.
Ernest Barbaric - Executive Coach, Digital Marketing Strategist